We had a lovely time at Ballina. Here is the run-down on the excellent caravan park that we stayed in — the Ballina Headlands Leisure Park:
- large sites for vans and tents
- fresh driveways and concrete slabs for vans
- TV cables next to van sites
- inside of cabins looked excellent — think the ones that I saw inside must have been recently refurbished.
- people were extremely helpful.
- good kiddies playground
- large sandy area for volleyball or whatever
- large swimming pool
- couple of spas next to swimming pool
- TV room
- computer area
- and more.
- three-minute drive to couple of lovely beaches
- close to Ballina, Byron Bay and Lennox Heads
- close to a quiet airport – think that they have only a few planes in each day.
- spotlessly clean everywhere – grounds, amenities, pool etc
- lots of shady trees and birdlife, grassy sites
- very quiet and peaceful — away from busy roads
9.5/10 — took half a point off because they had supermarket type music going continually in amenities block.