The advertised Vault mountainboard specifications are:
- 36″ x 9″ Canadian maple deck
- 11″ spring truck polished blue aluminium
- 200 mm X 50 mm rubber tyre wheels
- PU football style cushion
- removable foot straps with velcro
- leg leash
- rubber grip pads
- set allum keys hand tools.
On inital inspection, the Vault mountainboard looks great, but feels heavy. I have no idea how heavy other mountainboards are, but I expect that the Vault mountain board is within range — it’s just a lot heavier than my longboard skateboards!
I have cruised around our street, but not yet had the chance to take the mountainboard for a serious ride. I am planning to ride it with one of my traction kites hooked on …
I can’t wait to get out on the Vault mountainboard!